Molten Technologies provides cloud-based desktop infrastructure services to large enterprise organisations. Its Desktops-as-a-Service (DaaS) offering enables businesses to provide secure desktop computing environments to their employees that can be scaled in line with business demand and provisioned on a pay-per-use basis. With DaaS, organisations have access to unlimited desktop computing resource and can retain tight control over the security and management of their software services and data. Molten Technologies is headquartered in London, UK. For more information on Molten Technologies, visit www.moltentechnologies.com.
- Why are organisations who want to Virtualise their desktops choosing VDI? wp.me/p1fWr9-6V 5 years ago
- Check out the new Daasler blog post here bit.ly/OWEZBp Will Microsoft Licensing stop the adoption of Hosted Virtual Desktops? 5 years ago
- Will Microsoft Licensing stop the adoption of Hosted Virtual Desktops? wp.me/p1fWr9-6Q 5 years ago
- Can VDI help the IT department survive 'Bring your own Device' (BYOD) in the workplace? wp.me/p1fWr9-6J 5 years ago
- Brain Madden's view on How MS licensing can make VDI fail bit.ly/HgfIfe, but our client experience shows you can still save money 5 years ago
- adoption benefits business change cloud cloud computing cloud security considerations corporate social responsibility design desktop desktop virtualisation desktop virtualization Disaster recovery easy End User strategy enterprise IT innovation insights installation IT market PC PC Architecture security strategy success technical technology thin client top 5 trends User Experience users VDI virtual desktop virtual desktops virtualisation virtualisation security virtualization Virtual machines virtual PC Virtual PCs VM