London, UK – 22 November 2011 – Molten Technologies is proud to announce a contract with Thames Water’s lead service integrator and Desktone for the provision of virtual desktops to Thames Water. Using its desktops-as-a-service (DaaS) platform, Molten will support a substantial portion of Thames Water’s third party and internal staff desktop.
This has resulted in several press articles:
- CIO – Thames Water turn on VDI from Molten Technologies
- Computer Weekly – Thames Water uses refresh cycle to pilot virtual desktops
- CRN – Molten to melt away Enterprise VDI woes
- Techworld – Thames Water deploys VDI from Molten Technologies
- The Virtualization Practice – DaaS Throws off it’s waterwings
Watch this space, we will keep you informed.